What does RICT stand for?
RICT stands for Rotary Internal Combustion Turbine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RICT
We have 11 other meanings of RICT in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Reconfigurable Intelligent Instrumentation to Control, Collect, Stimulate and Simulate
- Research Institute on Christianity and Society in Africa (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Royal Investment de Colombia S.A.S.
- Rhode Island Center for School Leadership (administrator professional development)
- Rhode Island Certified School Nurse Teachers, Inc.
- Rapid Insertion of COTS Technology
- Reduced Intensity Conditioning Transplantation
- Reduced Intensity Transplant
- Regional Incident Coordination Team
- River Invertebrate Classification Tool
- Rhode Island Council of Teachers of English
- Rhode Island Christmas Tree Growers Association
- Regional Intensive Care Unit (various locations)
- Research Information and Communications Unit (UK)
- Respiratory Intensive Care Unit
- Respiratory Intermediate Care Unit (various locations)
- Retrograde Infusion of the Cerebral Vein
- Rokko Island Cable Vision (Japan)
- Rhode Island Commission on Women (Providence, RI)