The Company contracted Topdrill of Kalgoorlie, West Australia to engage their Rotary Air Blast (RAB) drill rig to complete 52 holes drilled for 826 m, each averaging 16.
What does RAB stand for?
RAB stands for Rotary Air Blast (mining)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAB
We have 119 other meanings of RAB in our Acronym Attic
- Resistivity-at-the-Bit (measuring tool)
- Resource Accounting and Budgeting
- Rest Assured Bodyworks (Canada)
- Restoration Advisory Board
- Restricted Area Badge
- Retail Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Retarded Animal Babies
- Rhythm and Blues
- Risk Assessment Board (various organizations)
- Risk Assurance Board (Elexon Ltd.; UK)
- Royal Academy of Ballet
- Radioactive Antigen-Binding Assay (molecular biology)
- Redding Area Bus Authority (Redding, CA, USA)
- Revenue Aligned Budget Authority
- Richmond Area Bicycling Association (Virginia)
- Richmond Area Business Association (Vermont)
- Rochester Area Builders Association (Rochester, MN)
- Radiosonde BALloon Wind Data
- Radiosonde Balloon Release
- Rav-Turai (Israeli Army Corporal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First stage of planned drilling will require 25-35 drill holes using a Rotary Air Blast "RAB" drill rig.
Better results from rotary air blast (RAB) drilling along this structure include:
7 million) NMI has budgeted 35,000 metres of diamond, reverse circulation and rotary air blast drilling on its tenements outlined in Figure 1 (see link below).
Rotary Air Blast (RAB) drilling in the Mnezeki area returned one of the highest grade gold intercepts reported from the region in recent years: 30.
Sydney, Australia, April 17, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - Global Metals Exploration NL (ASX:GXN) is pleased to announce that the results of a recent Rotary Air Blast ("RAB") drilling program have confirmed the presence of gold mineralisation at its Jutson Rocks project, located approximately 125 km north-east of Laverton in WA.
In September and October of 2006, MDN tested several gold targets with 53 RC holes as a follow-up to last year's Rotary Air Blast (RAB) program which produced a significant discovery in the Viyonza zone.
TSX VENTURE:AXM) is pleased to announce the results of a 7,338 metre rotary air blast ("RAB") drilling program on the Pouloubou licence located 150 km southeast of its Passendro Project discovery on the Bambari Permits, Central African Republic.