20, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Professor and veterinarian Mary Anna Thrall from the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) has been chosen by the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) to receive the 2012 AAVMC Distinguished Teacher Award, presented by Zoetis (formerly the animal health business of Pfizer), the most prestigious teaching award in veterinary medicine.
What does RUSVM stand for?
RUSVM stands for Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (St. Kitts, West Indies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rails under the Stars (Montana snowboarding/skiing event)
- RCRA Underground Storage Tanks (EPA)
- Remote User Scheduling Terminal
- Removal of Underground Storage Tanks
- Resources and Under Sea Threats (database; US NOAA)
- Research Unit for Surfaces Transforms & Interfaces (UK)
- Realistic Urban Spread and Transport of Intrusive Contaminants
- Risk of Unsaturated/Saturated Transport and Transformation of Chemical Concentrations
- Rangoon University Students Union (Burma)
- Reading University Student Union (UK)
- Reparatur Und Service Zentrum (German; Austria)
- Razvoja Upravljanja Sistema Zdravstvenega Varstva (Slovenian: Development Management of the Health Care System)
- Are You There?
- Random Utility Theory (economics)
- Rapid Urease Test
- Realistic Urban Training
- Really Useful Theatres Ltd (UK)
- Registro Único Tributario (Spanish: National Register Tax; Colombia)
- Road Users' Tax (Philippines)
- Rol Único Tributario (Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hands-on experience Becker College is giving its veterinary science students a leg up in finding employment and being accepted to veterinary school through a new agreement with Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine and by offering something many other undergraduate programs do not: hands-on animal care.
The travel boycott of St Kitts instigated by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) over the alleged mutilation and killing of healthy sheep, donkeys, and goats at the island's Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine is under discussion at travel agencies around the globe, reports Caribbean Net News (May 8, 2008): While some agencies are reportedly planning quietly to steer travelers to other destinations, Washington, DC-based Green Earth Travel publicly announced that it will encourage its clients not to visit St Kitts until the veterinary school ends its cruel and deadly surgical procedures on animals; PETA has been urging Ross to join other veterinary schools and use only modern, humane teaching methods.
The Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St Kitts has reportedly cancelled all invasive and terminal dog surgeries, which have been performed at the school for many years, reports Caribbean Net News (March 29, 2008).
Established in 1982, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine is located on the Caribbean island of St.
NYSE:DV), a global provider of educational services, today announced that its Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) has appointed Dr.
announced May 19 it has completed the acquisition of Ross University, the operator of Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
About Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Founded in 1983, Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) has developed an educational program equal in scope and quality to programs offered by United States veterinary medicine schools.