Myers became a Game Commission Wildlife Conservation Officer trainee in the 21st Class of the Ross Leffler School of Conservation.
What does RLSC stand for?
RLSC stands for Ross Leffler School of Conservation (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RLSC
We have 4 other meanings of RLSC in our Acronym Attic
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (online searches)
- Remote/Local Server Agent (software)
- Rugby League Supporters Association
- Run Length Smoothing Algorithm
- Regional Landscape Strategy Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Royal London Society for the Blind
- USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Report Life Science, Biomedical and Behavioral Sciences (journal)
- Rangeley Lakes Snowmobile Club (Rangeley, ME)
- Regional Legal Services Committee (UK)
- Review of Law & Social Change (NYU School of Law academic journal)
- Rudyard Lake Sailing Club (UK)
- Russian Language Services Contract
- Random Lake School District (Wisconsin)
- Received Line Signal Detect (signal line)
- Received Line Signal Detector
- Red Lake School District (Red Lake, MN)
- Research and Laboratory Services Division (United Kingdom)
- Richard Lees Steel Decking (Derbyshire, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Rigid-Lock Stack Down (subsea drilling system)
- Recursive Least Squares Estimation (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schmit began serving the agency when he joined the 16th Class of the Ross Leffler School of Conservation in 1975.
In 1993, Dunkerley was selected to attend the 22nd Class of the Ross Leffler School of Conservation.
Originally from Lock Haven, Clinton County, Macklem graduated from the Ross Leffler School of Conservation in 1999 as part of the 24th Class.
Farster graduated from the Ross Leffler School of Conservation at the Pennsylvania Game Commission headquarters in Dauphin County in 1989 before being commissioned as a Wildlife Conservation Officer.