What does RGHBV stand for?
RGHBV stands for Ross Goose Hepatitis B Virus
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
- Raleigh (Amtrak station code; Raleigh, NC)
- Rawalpindi General Hospital (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Recombinant Growth Hormone (biosynthetic hormone)
- Renguard Hook (gaming)
- Rochester General Hospital (New York)
- Rockville General Hospital (Vernon, CT)
- Rural General Hospital
- Rotatable Guarded Hot Box (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone Binding Protein
- Rio Grande Historical Collections
- Rotary Global History Fellowship
- Refco Group Holdings Inc.
- Regional Government Headquarters (UK HQ in case of nuclear attack)
- Recurrent Genital Herpes Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Anti-Rat Growth Hormone-Releasing Hormone
- Randwick Girls High School (Australia)
- Rio Grande High School (Albuquerque, NM)
- Rustenburg Girl's High School (South Africa)
- Recurrent Genital Herpes Simplex Virus