Full compliance with the RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF) versions 1.
What does RNIF stand for?
RNIF stands for RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RosettaNet)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RNIF
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (UK)
- Recommended Nutrient Intakes for Canadians
- Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Registered Nurse Intellectual Disability (Ireland)
- Registra Nacionalnog Internet Domena (Serbian: National Registry of Internet Domains)
- Royal National Institute for the Deaf (and Hard of Hearing People; UK)
- Registar Nacionalnog Internet Domena Srbije (Serbian: Serbian National Register of Internet Domain Names)
- Registro Nacional de Inversiones Extranjeras (Spanish: National Registry of Foreign Investment; Mexico)
- Rank Normalized Impact Factor (library science)
- Recombinant Neutrophil Inhibitory Factor
- Rate-Nephelometric Inhibition Immunoassay
- Radar National Imagery Interpretation Rating System
- Rastafarian Nation in Jamaica
- Radionuclear Imaging of Micturition (physiology)
- Republican Network of Independent Monitors (election managers)
- Road Network Improvement and Maintenance Project (Bangladesh)
- Resident Naval Inspector of Ordnance (US Navy)
- Reactive Nanoscale Iron Particle
- Regional Network for Indigenous Peoples (Philippines)
- Regulatory Nuclear Interface Protocol (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIT selected the webMethods RosettaNet solution because it provides comprehensive support for the RosettaNet implementation framework (RNIF), the latest RosettaNet Partner Interface Processes (PIPs), and the RosettaNet Dictionary framework.
This validation will enable RosettaNet customers to translate RosettaNet Implementation Framework formats into other generalized messaging formats which many view as a strategic imperative.
Once translated into a PIDX-compliant, XML format, EE-B2B transmits the information securely over the Internet using the RosettaNet Implementation Framework 2.
Vitria(R) , the leading provider of business process integration solutions, today announced its ongoing support for RosettaNet's standard, the RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF 2.
5 products against the RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF) and Partner Interface Process(R) (PIP(R)) 3C3.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Inovis(TM), an enabler of B2B communities, today announced it is the first to achieve software compliance with the RosettaNet Implementation Framework v2.
0 of the RosettaNet Implementation Framework (RNIF) core specification, as well as version 3.