Nuclear power generation is 100% controlled by the Ministry of Atomic Energy, through its federal agency RosEnergoAtom which operates the country's NPPs.
What does REA stand for?
REA stands for Rosenergoatom (Russian nuclear power station)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REA
We have 169 other meanings of REA in our Acronym Attic
- Revue des Etudes Anciennes (French: Journal of Ancient Studies)
- Rhône Equipements Automatismes (French: Rhone Automation Equipment)
- Rib Eye Area
- Ribeye Area
- Rice Engineering Alumni (Rice University; Texas)
- Rice Exporters Association
- Rich Enterprise Application (software)
- Right Ear Advantage (hearing)
- Rocket Engine Assembly
- Rockwell Electronics Australasia Pty. Ltd.
- Royal Equestrian Army (My Little Pony)
- Rural Electric Association
- Rural Electrification Administration
- Russian Education Academy
- US Revenue Beer (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Estate Agents Association (Papua New Guinea)
- Real Estate Appraiser Association (California)
- Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- Regional Educational Attendance Area (Alaska)
- Renewable Energy Action Agenda (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kozloduy NPP has made a contract with a consortium of Rosenergoatom Russia and French company EDF formally called Consortium OAD "Concern Rosenergoatom" (Russia) a EDF (France) for complex surveying and appraisal of the resources and equipment of the two operational reactors, Units 5 and 6, announced the CEO of the plant Alexander Nikolov at a joint news conference with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Finance Minister Simeon Djankov.
The most likely buyers are RusHydro and Rosenergoatom, in our view, while the most probable sellers are Energostream and KES-Holding.
During the Cold War, the Russians invested heavily in designing floating reactors that could be moved amongst northern construction projects; ever since, the country's nuclear energy agency, Rosenergoatom, has been itching to find buyers.
According to AP, the RIA-Novosti news agency cited the state nuclear agency Rosenergoatom as saying the explosion ripped through a smelter at the Leningrad nuclear power plant.
But the state nuclear agency Rosenergoatom said there had been no leak of radiation.
; State of Brandenburg, Germany; Rosenergoatom nuclear power operations in Russia; Middle East Radio Communications in Egypt; Communication Authority of Thailand; Shanghai Metro, Shanxi Police and Guangdong Police in China; the Brazilian Army; Colombia Ministry of Defense; Ecopetrol Andean Pipeline in Colombia; Panama Ministry of Public Safety; Pemex in Mexico; and Peru National Police * Introduced three new TETRA mobile radios that give customers a choice of different form factors and capabilities to provide frontline workers with a reliable communications lifeline and faster access to mission-critical intelligence Enterprise segment sales were $733 million, down 3 percent from the year-ago quarter.
pdf) Main events Rosenergoatom considers a matter on buying energy retail companies of KES-Holding.