Measuring global self-esteem: Construct validation of a single-item measure and the Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale.
What does RSES stand for?
RSES stands for Rosenberg Self Esteem Scale (Morris Rosenburg; social science; est. 1965)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSES
We have 21 other meanings of RSES in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Special Education Quarterly (publication)
- Rapidly Sedimenting Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Rotary Scanning Equalization Radiography (mammography)
- Register of Stockpiles of Emergency Relief Goods
- Random Seed Encryption Subsystem
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System (vehicle feature; various auto manufacturers)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies (Various locations)
- Research School of Earth Sciences
- Responsible for Safety and Environment on Site (industry obligation)
- Rough Set Exploration System (software)
- Rating Scale for Extrapyramidal Side Effects
- Receive Signal Element Timing
- Repeated Submaximal Exercise Test
- Required Safe Egress Time (fire safety)
- Rod Surface Elevation Table (geology)
- Rolling Stock Equipment Technical Forum
- Rajin-Sonbong Economic and Trade Zone (North Korea)
- Really Smart Enterprise Users
- Reusable Space Exploration Vehicle