March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The causes and treatments of enlarged prostate will be the focus of a free community seminar on April 2, 2009 at 6:30pm at the Doubletree Hotel in Rosemead.
What does RSMD stand for?
RSMD stands for Rosemead (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RSMD
We have 4 other meanings of RSMD in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre
- ROTC Support Mission Command
- Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier (Canada Post)
- Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association of Georgia
- Research in Social Movements, Conflicts and Change (annual research journal; est. 1977)
- Rat Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells
- Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy
- Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage (insurance)
- Risk and Surety Management Division
- root-mean-square deviation
- Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy 1
- Rajasthan State Mineral Development Corporation (India)
- R.S. McLaughlin Durham Regional Cancer Centre (Ontario)
- Rand Society of Model Engineers
- Rapeseed Methyl Ester
- Rating Scale for Mental Effort
- Reading Society of Model Engineers (Berks County, Pennsylvania, USA)
- Real Sociedad Matemática Española (Spain)
- Registered Somatic Movement Educator
- Remediation Services for Microsoft Excel
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million conventional loan to refinance Ingleside Care Center, a 118-bed psychiatric hospital in Rosemead, Ca.
Other Del Rey football schools will be Bosco Tech of Rosemead, Bishop Montgomery of Torrance, Cathedral of Los Angeles, St.
Bevington said the Rosemead opponents are motivated by the location and what the store would do to Rosemead, not the other issues.
The bootleggers' international enterprise raises worries for everyone from the Rosemead bottler to the Somis farmer who grows its peppers to consumers who slather the sauce on their pad Thai noodles.
Byline: Kevin Smith Staff Writer ROSEMEAD - Southern California Edison announced Monday that at least 12 of its employees falsified data in an attempt to influence the outcome of customer satisfaction surveys conducted by an independent survey group.
Rosemead, La Mirada and Santa Fe Springs might be a good bet.
Byline: Andrew Blazier Staff Writer ROSEMEAD - Edison International on Tuesday said its second-quarter earnings plunged 96.