and then for Roseburg Forest Products until his retirement in November 2010.
What does RFP stand for?
RFP stands for Roseburg Forest Products (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFP
We have 171 other meanings of RFP in our Acronym Attic
- Ret Finger Protein
- Reverse Flow Pivot
- Reverse Frame Prediction
- Reversed-Field Pinch
- Ring-Focused Paraboloid
- Ringing Fuse Panel (telecommunications)
- Riparian Fencing Project
- Riviera Financial Planning (France)
- Rocky Flats Plant
- Rules for Participation (various organizations)
- Recombinant Fowl Poxvirus containing Newcastle Disease Virus (HN and F gene inserts)
- Radio Frequency Palatal Ablation
- Radio Frequency Power Amplifier
- Request for Personnel Action
- Request for Procurement Action
- Request for Project Approval
- Right to Financial Privacy Act of 1978
- Russian Family Planning Association
- Reserve Forces Policy Board (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/particleboard Roseburg Forest Products says its FSC western softwood veneer core panels are third-party chain-of-custody certified by Scientific Certification Systems.
4% over the year, after layoffs at Weyerhaeuser's engineered wood products site in Albany and at Roseburg Forest Products, among others.
Cratty was apparently last seen later that same day, when he spoke with a Roseburg Forest Products employee, officials said.
Roseburg Forest Products Roseburg and OMNOVA Solutions recently unveiled four woodgrain laminate designs that reflect the trend toward combining rich dark colors with natural aesthetics.
American Laminators Coos Head Forest Products Organic Dairy Farmers Rosboro Lumber Roseburg Forest Products Seneca Sawmill Co.
Ray comes to RISI from Roseburg Forest Products where he was Vice President of Sales and Marketing across their lumber, plywood, OSB, engineered wood products and specialty products businesses.
6, 11 Roberts Plywood 10 Roseburg Forest Products Co.