The Rosamond Community Services District (District) is requesting proposals (RFP) from qualified certified public accounting firms to audit its financial statements for three years beginning with the fiscal year ending June 30, 2015, with the option of extending the contract for two (2) additional one-year periods, at the District s sole discretion.
What does RCSD stand for?
RCSD stands for Rosamond Community Services District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCSD
We have 40 other meanings of RCSD in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Component Support Division (US Army)
- Resource Center for Students with Disabilities (various schools)
- Reverse Carlson Surge Device
- Rhinebeck Central School District (Rhinebeck, NY)
- Richland County School District
- Richmond County Sheriff's Department (Georgia)
- River City Software Development, Inc.
- Riverhead Central School District (Riverhead, NY)
- Rochester City School District (New York)
- Rockland County Sewer District (New York)
- Roseville City School District (Roseville, CA)
- Rubidoux Community Services District (California)
- Rye City School District (New York)
- Radio Control Soaring Exchange (newsgroup)
- Red Cross Society of Eritrea (est. 1991; Eritrea)
- Reduced-Complexity Schnorr-Euchner (decoding algorithm)
- Research Center for Sustainability and Environment (Shiga University; Japan)
- Reseau Canadien des Subventionneurs en Environnement (French)
- Return on Common Shareholders Equity
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Samples in periodicals archive:
For now, the pool will only be open for the summer months, said Robert Neufeld, general manager for the Rosamond Community Services District, which operates the pool.
The Rosamond Community Services District (RCSD) filed a lawsuit today against corporate giants Diamond Farming Company and Bolthouse Farms over access to the Antelope Valley's groundwater basin.
In Rosamond, voters elected Steven Russell, Kathleen Spoor and Robert Scherer to seats on the Rosamond Community Services District.
Rosamond Community Services District officials expect 700 homes to be built in the area this fiscal year, based on permits issued for water connections.
The Rosamond Community Services District is working on a master plan for developing parks and recreation amenities for the unincorporated community.
The Rosamond Community Services District is responsible for water and sewer services in the community.
The fire station joins the Rosamond Library and the new headquarters and operations building of the Rosamond Community Services District.