a pedestrian stopped to ask architect Tushar Advani as he was taking photos of Detroit's just-completed Rosa Parks Transit Center in July 2009.
What does RPTC stand for?
RPTC stands for Rosa Parks Transit Center (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RPTC
We have 54 other meanings of RPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Rudder Pedal Transducer Assembly (US NASA)
- Regulations and Procedures Technical Advisory Committee (also seen as RAPTAC; Bureau of Industry and Security; US Department of Commerce)
- Roman Pot Technical Board
- Russian Property Trust Bank (est. 1994)
- Rat Proximal Tubular Cell
- Receiver Plain Text Clock
- Regional Police Training Centre (Barbados)
- Rinecker Proton Therapy Center
- Rock Port Telephone Company (Missouri)
- Roseville Park Tennis Club (Australia)
- Regional Power Trade Coordination Committee
- Directors of Real Property Tax Services
- Recommended Phase II Dose (pharmaceutical research)
- Rencana Pembangunan Tahunan Desa (Indonesian: Annual Village Development Plan)
- Rent Paid to Date
- Raddest Photo Trip Ever (travel)
- Rat Kidney Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Reading Proficiency Tests in English
- Real Property Tax Exemption
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Rosa Parks Transit Center presents several ideas for new business opportunities.
DETROIT, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate the new DDOT Rosa Parks Transit Center (RPTC) and its closeness to two Detroit People Mover stations, the Detroit Transportation Corporation (DTC) will offer a free token to the first 5,000 patrons who transfer from RPTC to the People Mover.
Proceeds of the series 2005E and series 2005F (when issued) certificates will be used to acquire, construct, install, and equip a light rail maintenance facility, traffic control equipment, a parking facility, the Rosa Parks Transit Center, and to make improvements to the Davidson Street Bus Maintenance Facility and the Uptown Transit Center.