The team then added this CROPGRO canola cropping systems model to the Root Zone Water Quality Model 2 (RZWQM2), which was developed at Fort Collins.
What does RZQM stand for?
RZQM stands for Root Zone Water Quality Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Religious Zionists of Los Angeles
- Reb Zalman Legacy Project
- Root Zone Method
- Renato Zero Mailing List
- Region Zentralschweiz Ost (German: Region Central East; swim team region)
- Relatiemanagement Zelfstandige Organisaties (Dutch)
- Reco Ziyang Pte Limited (Singapore development company)
- Rym Z Podziemia (Polish: Rhyme of Podziemia; band)
- Regionalna Zasnova Prostorskega Razvoja (Slovenian: Regional Spatial Development Concept)
- Radar Zero Rangetrigger
- Revised Zone Rating (baseball)
- ron_zed DIY records
- Robert Zogorski Real Estate Auctions (Lancaster, PA)
- Random Zero Sphygmomanometer
- Red Zone Scoring (football)
- Rokometna Zveza Si
- Rokometna Zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Handball Association of Slovenia)
- Royal Zoological Society (Australia)
- Royal Zoological Society of Antwerp (Antwerp, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ahuja and his colleagues came up with the findings in China by combining the ARS Root Zone Water Quality Model (RZQWQM) with the Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) crop growth modules.
Ahuja and colleagues came up with these findings by combining the ARS Root Zone Water Quality Model (RZWQM) with the Decision Support System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) crop-growth modules.