Several measures were used to assess the model fit: the Chi-square goodness of fit, the ratio of the Chi-square goodness of fit to the degrees of freedom, the root mean square error of approximation (RMSEA), the normed fit index (NFI), and the expected cross-validation index (ECVI).
What does RMSEA stand for?
RMSEA stands for Root Mean Square Error of Approximation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RMSEA in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mountain Sled Dog Club (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Swing Dance Club
- Radionuclide Material Safety Data Sheets (radioisotope information)
- Relative Mean Square Error
- Residual Mean Square Error
- Rocky Mountain Sustainable Enterprises (est. 2005; Colorado)
- Root Mean Square Error
- Royal Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh (UK)
- Royal School of Military Engineering (UK)
- Rhabdomyosarcoma, Embryonal, 1
- Ramon Magsaysay Student Essay Competition (Philippines)
- Rights Management Server External Connector (trademark of Microsoft, Inc.)
- Root Mean Square Error of Calibration (mathematics)
- Root-Mean-Square Error of Cross-Validation
- Root Mean Square Error of Estimation
- Risk Management Self-Evaluation Framework (US DOT)
- Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning
- Rocky Mountain Synod Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (Denver, CO)
- Root Mean Square Error of Prediction
- Root Mean Square Error of Validation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, according to Bentler and Bonett (1980), when the Root Mean Square Error of Approximation is less than.