A system like this would allow more effective compounding of room temperature vulcanization systems and circumvent the appearance of premature vulcanization.
What does RTV stand for?
RTV stands for Room Temperature Vulcanization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTV
We have 46 other meanings of RTV in our Acronym Attic
- Revisión Técnica Vehicular
- Rhodesia Television
- Rice Tungro Virus
- Ritonavir (antiretroviral drug)
- Riyadh Techno Valley (King Saud University; Saudi Arabia)
- Road to Victory
- Road Traffic Violation (motor vehicle laws)
- Robbing the Vatican (band)
- Robotic Tracked Vehicle
- Rock the Vote (Washington, DC)
- Room Temperature Vulcanizing (elastomer sealant)
- Rosny Télévision (French TV station)
- Rough Terrain Vehicle (fictional)
- Routes To Value
- Rugged Terrain Vehicle
- Rupture de Tuyauterie de Vapeur (French: Ruptured Steam Pipe)
- Russian Television
- US Revenue Trailer Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Radio Television 21 (Kosovo)
- Real-Time Vision for Human-Computer Interaction (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SI 20 is a durable white material ideal for snap-fit testing and room temperature vulcanization (RTV) applications.
An expanded product line from CRI-SIL, a division of IMMIX Technologies, includes Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) and platinum-cured Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV) products.
The company has expanded its product line to include liquid silicone rubber (LSR) and platinum cured room temperature vulcanization (RTV) products.
The Somos 9100 Series differentiates itself from other stereolithography materials on the market by offering enough durability to allow functional prototyping, but also offering the rigidity and robustness required to survive the room temperature vulcanization (RTV) tooling process.
The material is especially suited for secondary processes such as Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV) with silicone, rubber-molding and other advanced digital manufacturing (ADM(SM)) applications.
Literature describes the company's expanded product line that includes liquid silicone rubber (LSR) and platinum cured room temperature vulcanization (RTV) products.
offers Stereolithography (SLA(R)) and Selective Laser Sintering (SLS(R)) rapid prototyping in addition to Room Temperature Vulcanization (RTV) tooling and rapid tooling services.