In the present work, we are interested in extending the electropolymerization of pyrrole in room temperature ionic liquids and to elaborate temperature dependence conductivity of the synthesized PPy films (22) using different models for the disordered system.
What does RTIL stand for?
RTIL stands for Room Temperature Ionic Liquid
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RTIL
We have 1 other meaning of RTIL in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Interrupt Flag
- Regional Telecommunications Infrastructure Fund (Australia)
- Real Time Information Group
- Real Time Interest Group (computing standard; UK)
- Real Time Processing Information for GLI data
- Rural Technology Institute Gujarat (India)
- Regional Trade and Investment Initiative (USAID)
- Research Triangle Institute International
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences (Kolkata, India)
- Reliance Telecom Infrastructure Ltd.
- Runway Threshold Identification Light (airports)
- Real Time Infrastructure Management
- Regional Travel Impact Model (various locations)
- Repository Type Information Model
- Recombinant Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinases (protein)
- Real Time Information Management System
- Real-Time Imagery Mensuration System
- Right-Triangulated Irregular Networks
- Real-Time Input/Output
- Rio Tinto Iron Ore (mining)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We examine electro-chemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) measurements to measure water uptake in a cured epoxy resin, followed by using hydrophilic room temperature ionic liquids to measure water loss from the coating, and use the results of finite element analysis (FEA) to consolidate our understanding of the actual physical processes.
Abstract An absorption system using a room temperature ionic liquid (RTIL) was tested as an alternative to thermal oxidation of the pollutants in dryer and press exhaust.
Electropolymerization of Pyrrole in l-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium Trifluoromethanesulfonate Room Temperature Ionic Liquid.
VOC and HAP removal from dryer exhaust gas by absorption into ionic liquids A lab-scale absorption system using a room temperature ionic liquid was developed as an alternative to thermal oxidizers as an end-of-pipe pollution control device for dryer and press exhaust.
19 An Organic Chemists Perspective on High Temperature Molten Salts and Room Temperature Ionic Liquids (Richard M.
As an alternative, we developed and tested a lab-scale absorption system using a room temperature ionic liquid, tetradecy(trihexyl)phosphonium dicyanamide, as the absorbant.
Recently, she has initiated research activity focusing on room temperature ionic liquids, versatile materials that may provide an environmentally friendly alternative for many traditional solvents presently used in many chemical processes.