Roni Deutch is also the founder of Roni Deutch, a Professional Tax Corporation, the nation's largest tax resolution law firm, and the founder and CEO of Roni Deutch Tax Center, an up-and-coming tax preparation franchise company, which expects to have 150 operating franchise locations by the end of 2010.
What does RDTC stand for?
RDTC stands for Roni Deutch Tax Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDTC
We have 4 other meanings of RDTC in our Acronym Attic
- Rancho Dominguez Townhomes Association (Yorba Linda, California)
- Remote Digital Test Access (Hekimian)
- Roads and Transport Authority (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Round Dance Teachers Association (metropolitan Washington, DC)
- Regional Direct Taxes Advisory Committee (India)
- Respiratory Distress in Thoracic Breathing
- Rural Development Trust Board (Australia)
- Registered Deposit-Taking Company (Hong Kong)
- Reverse Digital Traffic Channel
- Rising Dragon Tai Chi School (UK)
- Rural Development Training Center (various locations)
- Radar, Data, Tracker, Coordinator and Assistant (Air Traffic Controller positions to form a Sector Suite)
- Restricted Differential Time Delay
- Research, Development, Test, & Evaluation
- resource definition table entry
- Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation, Army (budget line item)
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation Funding
- Research, Development, Test & Evaluation, Navy
- Rail Defect Test Facility (US DOT)
- Rare Disease Task Force (European Commission Public Health Directorate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Larry Miramontes, vice president ofmarketing for Roni Deutch Tax Center, stresses that brand awareness for seasonal concepts is crucial to success.
Roni Deutch and more than 200 Roni Deutch Tax Center (RDTC) executives, franchisees and partners at the organization's 3rd annual convention in Reno, Nevada.