The Marsh has been thoroughly investigated by the Romney Marsh Research Trust, and LONG et al.
What does RMRT stand for?
RMRT stands for Romney Marsh Research Trust (Maidstone, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMRT
- Routine Maintenance, Repair, Replacement
- Regenstrief Medical Records System (Indiana)
- Regional Medical and Research Specialist
- Remote Meter Resetting System
- Repeatable Maintenance and Recall System (US NASA)
- Rockville Model Railroad Society (Maryland)
- Rocky Mountain Rail Society
- Rocky Mountain Research Station (USDA Forest Service)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping
- Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre (Grand Lake, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Regional Turfgrass Association (Denver, CO)
- Ricardo Montalbán Repertory Theatre Company (Hollywood, CA)
- Responsible Men Responsible Women (Bemidji State University: Bemidji, MN)
- Rack Mount Space
- Rada Mladeze Slovenska (Slovak: Youth Council of Slovakia)
- Radar Maintenance Spares
- Radiation Monitoring System
- Radio Marketing Service (Hamburg, Germany)
- Radio Measurement Statistics
- Rail Maintenance Service (KPR locomotives)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work of the Romney Marsh Research Trust provides an alternative approach which draws on, and gives a full and independent voice to, scholars from very diverse disciplinary backgrounds - especially in this volume coastal change, palynology, medieval archaeology and history.