Rome wasn't built in a day, that's for sure, and this innovative city builder inspired by the world of Sid Meier's Civilisation, is proof of that.
What does RWBIAD stand for?
RWBIAD stands for Rome Wasn't Built in A Day
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Raad voor het Wetenschapsbeleid van het Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
- R.W. Block Consulting, Inc. (various locations)
- Reporters Without Borders Canada
- Republican Women of Baltimore County (Phoenix, MD)
- Republican Women of Butler County (Pennsylvania)
- Retford and Worksop Boat Club (UK)
- Riparian Waterway Buffer (Tax) Credit
- Roger Williams Baptist Church (various locations)
- Realty World Becky Freeman & Associates (Pennsylvania)
- Records Will Be Handcarried
Samples in periodicals archive:
A YEAR IN ROME - AND THEN SOME: We all know Rome wasn't built in a day.