The heterozygous form is most common and is called Romano-Ward Syndrome.
What does RWS stand for?
RWS stands for Romano-Ward Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RWS
We have 98 other meanings of RWS in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Work Station (US Army ASAS)
- Republic Waste Services (Wayne, Michigan)
- Resorts World Sentosa (Singapore)
- Revised Work Schedule (US FEMA)
- Rhapsody Web Services
- Right Wheel Speed
- Rigid Wall Shelter
- River Water System
- Rogue Wave Software (various locations)
- Running with Scissors
- Rural Water and Sanitation
- Rurama Women's Society (Uganda)
- Right Wheel Speed - Front Axle
- Right Wheel Speed - Rear Axle
- Red Wing Soaring Association (White Bear Lake, MN)
- Rivanna Water Sewer Authority (Charlottesville, VA)
- Rural Waterworks and Sanitation Association (Water Resources Center; University of San Carlos; Philippines)
- Ranhill Worley Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia; now Ranhill WorleyParsons Sdn. Bhd.)
- Rural Water Supply Board (Swaziland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two inherited forms of LQTS with differing patterns of transmission have been described and include Romano-Ward syndrome (RWS)[5,6] and Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome (JLNS).