Zhang Jizhong is virtually unknown in the West, but he is a household name in China due to the popularity of his TV serials based on the historical novels Romance of the Three Kingdoms, The Water Margin and now his remake of Journey to the West," says UCLA history professor Andrea Goldman, one of the conference's lead organizers.
What does RTK stand for?
RTK stands for Romance of the Three Kingdoms (novel/game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RTK
We have 44 other meanings of RTK in our Acronym Attic
- Ready To Kill (gaming clan)
- Real-Time Kernel
- Real-Time Kinematic
- Rebuild the Kingdom
- Receptor Tyrosine Kinase
- Reclaim the Kop (fan club)
- Record Test Kit
- Revenue Ton Kilometer (measurement)
- Right To Know
- Rise to Kill (gaming clan, World of Warcraft)
- Round Table Knights
- The Right-To-Know Network
- Right to Know Act of 1986
- Rural Transport Knowledge Base
- Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Regional Cookstoves Testing and Knowledge Centre (Nepal)
- Right to Know Committee (toxic waste exposure response group; Philadelphia, PA)
- Rebel Taekwondo (University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Rhee Tae Kwon-Do
- Registry Trash Keys Finder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The classic Chinese Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which as the Sam Kok is in its many Thai versions a center-piece of Thai literature and popular culture, is described as an "English language novel" (page 73).
Romance Of The Three Kingdoms VIII, PS2, pounds 14.
ESRB Publisher Title Rating* Platform(s) Aspyr Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 T PC Atlus Software Disgaea: Hour of Darkness T PS2 Capcom Entertainment Bombastic E PS2 EA Madden NFL 2004 E GC, PC, PS2, Xbox Infogrames Stuntman E GBA Koei Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII E PS2 Konami of America Inc.
Developed by Overmax Studio, Fate of the Dragon is based on the 14th century historical Chinese novel entitled Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
Koei is the number one PC publisher in Japan, with popular titles including Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Nobunaga's Ambition, Uncharted Waters and Winning Post.
Pacific Theatre of Operations(TM), Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Unchartered Waters(TM).