What does RRMPOL stand for?
RRMPOL stands for Rolls Royce Marine Power Operations, Ltd.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- River Rouge Michigan
- Robins, Robins, Miller and Lloyd LLC (commercial mortgages; East Rutherford, NJ)
- Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
- Rodriguez Ripley Maddux Motley (Virginia architects)
- Range Resource Management Plan (East Bay Municipal Utility District; California)
- Recreation Resources Management Plan
- Regional Resource Management Program (Philippines)
- Regional Road Maintenance Program (Washington)
- Restricted Reliable Multicast Protocol
- Rolls-Royce Marine Power (UK)
- Recent Researches in the Music of the Renaissance
- Rudd-Rockford-Marble Rock (Iowa)
- Rappahannock/Rapidan Medical Reserve Corps (Culpeper, VA)
- Ready Reserve Mobilization Reinforcement Pool
- Ready Reserve Mobilization Reinforcement System
- Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. (est. 1992)
- Relapsing/Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Residual Root-Mean-Square
- Rio Rancho Middle School (New Mexico)
- River Road Middle School (Elizabeth City, NC)