to exclusively distribute and sell Polysack's Polyphane Fit roll-fed shrink films in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand.
What does RFS stand for?
RFS stands for Roll-Fed Shrink (labeling)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RFS
We have 195 other meanings of RFS in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau Francophone de Sociologie (French: Francophone Network of Sociology)
- Resident and Fellow Section (American Medical Association; Chicago, IL)
- Resource Formulation System (used by Dept of Army)
- Responsible Fishing Scheme (European Fisheries Fund)
- Retailer Financial Services (GE Capital)
- Retired Faculty Staff (various organizations)
- Review of Financial Studies (journal; Yale University)
- Revue Française de Sociologie (French: French Journal of Sociology; est. 1960)
- River Forecast System (NOAA)
- Road Feeder Service (shipping)
- Rosalind Franklin Society (New Rochelle, NY)
- Rules for Submission
- Run for the Son
- Rural Financial System
- Rural Fire Service (New South Wales, Australia)
- Rust Federal Services, Inc.
- Radio Frequency Surveillance/Electronic Countermeasures
- Radio Free San Andreas (software tool)
- Realm of the Free Small Astros (gaming guild)
- Request for Supply Arrangement (Canadian government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The easy-grip 20-oz bottle boasts a tight-fitting, roll-fed shrink label made of oriented PP.
Fort Dearborn offers a wide variety of different printing methods including: * Flexographic * Rotogravure * Lithographic * Digital We also offer a wide variety of label options including: * Pressure sensitive * Shrink-sleeve * Roll-fed shrink * Cut and stack Fort Dearborn also offers Hicolour, a seven-color printing process completely tailored to the unique needs of our packaging markets.