With the enhanced technology offered by Telvent, utilities can deploy DMS, OMS and SCADA with a common network model, security infrastructure, integration services, and training platform all managed in a unified, role-based user interface.
What does RBUI stand for?
RBUI stands for Role-Based User Interface (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Regional Business Unit
- Rehabilitation Bedservice Unit
- Remote BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Update (computing)
- Riksförbundet för Rörelsehindrade Barn Och Ungdomar (Swedish National Association for Disabled Children and Young People)
- Rock Band Unplugged (video game)
- Rukun Budi Utama (The Hague, The Netherlands)
- Residential Broadband Users' Association (Canada)
- Received But Unpaid Claims (healthcare reimbursement)
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm and Wetland (Seattle, WA)
- Red Bluff Union High School (California)
- Read Before You Post (internet forums)
- Renal Bladder Ultrasound
- Results Bus
- Redondo Beach Unified School District (Redondo Beach, California)
- Relativistic Boltzmann-Uehling-Uhlenbeck
- Anti-Submarine Rocket Launcher (USSR)
- Rancho Buena Vista (California)
- Ranger Based Vehicle
- Rapid Battlefield Visualization
- Red Bull and Vodka (drink)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With maximum flexibility in managing messages by policy, and intuitive, role-based user interfaces, IntelliReach reduces IT complexity and eases the burden of security and compliance on the organization.
Meta suggests that analytical solutions should address "the complete problem, from multisourced data ETLM (extraction, transformation, loading, management) to supporting business processes with role-based user interfaces.
The first role-based user interface, for lab technicians, will be available by the end of 2011.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030428/GSOFLOGO ) The enhancements to the document composition modules of DOC1 Series 5 include powerful new role-based user interfaces to provide the appropriate GUI for both the user and the task.
Additionally, Prolog Converge can increase user adoption through the use of familiar, role-based user interfaces such as custom Microsoft Office Business Applications (OBAs).
Designed for IT administrators, the new capabilities are the Multiple Device Manager (MDM), which enables the management of many physical server appliance devices from a central console, and the Role-Based User Interface (RBUI), which supports delegated management of the Web UI.
Power Role-based User Interface - the ability for system administrators to control the customization of the SYSPRO User Interface (UI) by applying roles to operators.