Specifically, the roles of psychological ownership and role breadth self-efficacy (RBSE) were tested in a moderated mediation model.
What does RBSE stand for?
RBSE stands for Role Breadth Self-Efficacy (psychology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RBSE
We have 4 other meanings of RBSE in our Acronym Attic
- Reality-Based Self-Defense
- Reliability-Based Syndrome Decoding
- Research Based Staff Development (education)
- Results Based Staff Development (education)
- Rural Business Services Development (Vietnam)
- Rice Black Streaked Dwarf Virus (plant pathogenic virus)
- Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
- Readiness Based Sparing Enhancements
- Repository-Based Software Engineering
- Research-Based Science Education (National Optical Astronomy Observatory and US NSF)
- Reprovisioning Before the Second Failure
- River Bottom Sucker Fish (Minneapolis, MN band)
- Royal Belgian Ski Federation
- Recombinant B Cell Stimulatory Factor 2
- Randolph Brooks Services Group, LLC
- RateBeer Summer Gathering
- Receptor and Biomarker Study Group (endocrinology)
- Robert Bosch Stiftung GmbH (German: Robert Bosch Foundation GmbH; Germany)
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Rural Bus Subsidy Grant (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Future job markets need employees who have worked on developing their role breadth self-efficacy (Parker, 1998) rather than task-specific self-efficacy.