3 mega-electron-volts and can record a radiological exposure rate from 1 micro-Roentgen per hour to 10 Roentgens per hour.
What does R/HR stand for?
R/HR stands for Roentgens Per Hour
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of R/HR
We have 61 other meanings of R/HR in our Acronym Attic
- Resolver to Digital
- Rig Down
- Report Data Archive and Retrieval System
- Retained Earnings
- Revolutionary / Evolutionary
- Reiber and Felgenhauer (multiple sclerosis research)
- Ring Ground
- Runs Scored Per Game (baseball)
- Reinforcing/General Support
- Rads Per Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
lA high-level-radiation meter that reads in Roentgens per hour (P/hr) with four ranges: X100 to X0.