The first institution in the state to go through an ACA audit with this program was Roederer Correctional Complex in April 2011.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for Roederer Correctional Complex (Kentucky)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCC
We have 622 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Robotic Command Center
- Robotics Curriculum Clearinghouse (NASA)
- Robust Centralized Clustering
- Roche Colorado Corporation
- Rochester Canoe Club
- Rockford Community Center
- Rockhampton City Council (Australia)
- Rockland Community College (New York)
- Rockwater Capital Corporation (Toronto, Canada)
- Rocky Cola Cafe (California)
- Rogers Communications Center (California)
- Rolled Compacted Concrete (dam construction)
- Roller Compacted Concrete
- Rolleston Cricket Club
- Röllfelder Carneval Club (Germany)
- Rolling Continuation Channel (international funding mechanism)
- Roman Catholic Church (informal)
- RONCO Consulting Corporation (international professional services firm; Washington, DC; est. 1974)
- Roosendaalse Concours Combinatie (Dutch)
- Rosalie Citroen Club (French car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is staffed by offenders completing the substance abuse program at Roederer Correctional Complex.
The first substance abuse program was established in the Kentucky prison system as a 50-bed, 60-day treatment facility at Roederer Correctional Complex.