What does REDT stand for?
REDT stands for Rodney Economic Development Trust (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study
- Rural Economic Development Strategy (Indiana)
- Rural Education for Development Society (India)
- Red Semi-Automated Forces
- Regional Economic Development Services Officer
- Regional Economic Development Support Office (various governments)
- Regional Economic Development Services Office for East and Southern Africa (US Agency for International Development)
- Red para la Sustentabilidad Social A.C.
- Resource Data Storage and Retrieval System
- Readiness Training Facility
- Readiness Training
- Rural Economic Development Through Tourism
- Rapid Early Development Unit Cost Estimation
- Research and Education to Decrease Unnecessary Cesarean (American College of Nurse-Midwives; Silver Spring, MD)
- Restrict and Eliminate Delivery of Unsolicited Commercial E-mail Act
- Risk Education to Decrease Ulcer Complications and Their Effects from NSAIDs
- Rede da Universidade de Brasília (Portuguese: Network of the University of Brazil)
- Real Estate Development
- Relative End-Diastolic Volume (cardiology)