Goodin was director of the Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Association, and an original member of the Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen.
What does RMOGA stand for?
RMOGA stands for Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Association (Denver, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Recommended Maintenance Operation Chart
- Regional Medical Operations Center (San Antonio, Texas)
- Regional Municipality of Ottawa-Carleton (est. 1969; Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Orienteering Club (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Outdoor Center (est. 1982; Colorado)
- Rutherford-Moran Oil Corporation
- Rolex Miami Olympic Classes Regatta
- Reference Model of Open Distributed Processing (recommendations; standards)
- Real Men of Genius (advertisements)
- Resonant Micro Optic Gyroscope
- Rocky Mountain Oil Journal
- Religious and Military Order of Knights of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem
- Rajasthan Mission on Livelihoods
- Rocky Mountain Orthotics Lab (Denver, CO)
- Rachel Marshall Outdoor Learning Lab (Antioch University New England; Keene, NH)
- Recombinant Major Outer Membrane Protein
- Rocky Mountain Offender Management Systems (Alaska)
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Remote network MONitoring Management Information Base