The Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute, financed in part by a generous donation from the Lions Clubs of Colorado and Wyoming, provides the latest in specialty and outpatient ophthalmology care, specialty training, and research.
What does RMLEI stand for?
RMLEI stands for Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute (eye disease clinic; Denver, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Laser College (Lakewood, CO)
- Royal Marine Labour Corps (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association (Canada)
- Recursive Maximum Likelihood Decoding
- Remote Methane Leak Detector (gas safety device)
- Recursive Maximum-Likelihood Estimate
- Regiment de Marche de la Legion Etrangere (France, First World War)
- Right Mediolateral Episiotomy
- Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Bank (Colorado, Wyoming)
- Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union (Denver, CO; National Credit Union Administration; est. 1938)
- Road Maintenance Levy Fund (est. 1993; Kenya)
- Rocky Mountain Log Furniture (Idaho Springs, CO)
- Reinhardt Milam Law Group, PLLC (Durham, NC)
- Right Main Landing Gear
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (formerly Willingdon Hospital; government hospital; New Delhi, India)
- Rocky Mountain Log Homes (Hamilton, MT)
- Rocky Mountain Living History Society (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Lutheran High School (Colorado)
- Railroad Museum of Long Island (Greenport, NY and Riverhead, NY)
- Royal Marine Light Infantry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Fitzsimons campus in Aurora is home to the Anschultz Center for Medicine and the Rocky Mountain Lions Eye Institute.