The National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) and the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association (RMIIA) are sponsoring the Colorado Insurance Fraud and Vehicle Theft Summit at the Marriott Denver South at Park Meadows.
What does RMIIA stand for?
RMIIA stands for Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Regional Mission Integration Group (US Navy)
- Royal Marine Insurance Group
- Regent Manner International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Rocky Mountain Iberian Horse Club (est. 1999)
- Rocky Mountain Interdisciplinary History Conference (Colorado University-Boulder; conference)
- Riverina-Murray Institute of Higher Education (Australia)
- Rocky Mountain International Harvester Rendezvous (farm equipment show; Colorado Springs, CO)
- Reduced Media-Independent Interface
- Rocky Mountain Internet Inc.
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol
- Rajasthan Minor Irrigation Improvement Project (India)
- Riders Medical Information Japan (hospital group)
- Royal Militia Island of Jersey
- Java RMI Based JDBC Driver
- Rocky Mountain Intercollegiate Lacrosse League
- Rec.Music.Indian.Misc (newsgroup)
- Refined Message Information Model
- Royal Military Institute of Manitoba
- Rocky Mountain Information Management Association (Colorado)
- Retail Motor Industry Monitoring Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association says the Black Forest Fire has produced about 3,630 claims and is expected to cost insurers about $292.
When you add a teen driver, it's going to hit you," says Carole Walker, executive director of the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association in Denver.
Adjusters have been in the process of compiling losses for several weeks now, and with about 486 homes burned according to El Paso County, it certainly is the most destructive in [state] history in terms of structures burned in one fire," Carole Walker, executive director of the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association (RMIIA), tells PC360.
You do not want to wait until you're loading up the car on an evacuation order to think about whether your home stands a chance of surviving a wildfire," says Carole Walker, Executive Director of the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association, an IBHS partner.
The Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association (RMIIA) says the Waldo Canyon Fire in Colorado Springs becomes the state's most expensive fire in history, with estimated insured losses of more than $352.