Panelists to Include: * Mark Forsyth, CEO, Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative * Christine Gulbranson, Director, Advancing Innovation, Kauffman Foundation and CEO of four organizations * Christine Hamilton-Pennell, Founder and President, Growing Local Economies * Seth Levine, Managing Partner, Foundry Group * John Metzger, Founder and CEO, Metzger & Associates * Steve Murchie, Executive Director, Keiretsu Forum * TH Williams, Investment Officer, Wachovia The ACS is a uniquely different gathering of angel and accredited investors and entrepreneurs whose business concepts are benchmarked for success.
What does RMI2 stand for?
RMI2 stands for Rocky Mountain Innovation Initiative (Colorado)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Risk Management Information
- Rocky Mountain Institute (Snowmass, Colorado, USA)
- Rocky Mountain Internet, Inc.
- Royal Mail International (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute (Belgium)
- Royal Military Institute
- Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Russel Metals, Inc. (Canada)
- Remote Method Invocation Over Internet Inter-Orb Protocol (Rmi Over Iiop)
- Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Associates (Minnesota)
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (Australia)
- Rocket Metering Input Assembly
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- Regenerative Medicine Initiative Berlin
- Regional Maintenance Implementation Board (US Navy)
- Richest Man in Babylon (book; financial management)
- Rothwell-Miller Interest Blank (vocational psychology test)
- Royal Masonic Institution for Boys (UK)
- Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium