Sponsored by the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Educational and Charitable Foundation, the CO-OP's health plans will be sold through Connect for Health Colorado (the Exchange) and independent insurance brokers and agents in 2013.
What does RMFU stand for?
RMFU stands for Rocky Mountain Farmers Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rocky Mountain Forest Products (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Regional Myocardial Coronary Blood Flow Reserve
- Rolemaster Fantasy Roleplaying (games)
- Rich Media File System (data storage)
- Richmond Music Festival Society (Canada)
- Rocky Mountain Fall Showcase
- Reconnect Magnetic Flux Tubes (NASA)
- Registered Marriage and Family Therapist
- RepliWeb Managed File Transfer
- Royal Military Forces Training College (now Nigerian Defence Academy)
- Royal Marine Forces Volunteer Reserve (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers
- Riggs Mud Flat Yacht Club
- Racing-Mods-Germany (motorsports)
- Radio Malherbe Grenoble (French radio station)
- Radiology Medical Group (California)
- Raffles Medical Group (Singapore)
- Rail-Mounted Gantry crane
- Random Mission Generator (gaming)
- Rapid Mixer Granulator (pharmaceutical tablet manufacturing tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Colorado, for example, the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative Development Center helped a group of lamb and beef producers start Local Brands Farm and Ranch Markets Co-op, which sells through local farm-to-school programs.
While hopeful of gaining income from wind energy in rural areas, the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union has enrolled 400,000 acres in a program that documents agricultural practices that sequester atmospheric C[O.
As part of a three-day legislative visit coordinated by National Farmers Union, about a half-dozen members of Rocky Mountain Farmers Union met with the Secretary and presented him with a banner carried in the Manassa, Colorado, Pioneer Days parade to honor the Secretary's commitment to addressing national problems without causing local ones.
Conference sponsors include DOE, OEMC, Western Area Power Administration, Xcel Energy, Holy Cross Electric, SeaWest, Energy Outreach Colorado, Delta Montrose Electric Association, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Tri-State Generation & Transmission, City of Lamar Light & Power, Clean Air Campaign of Pikes Peak Region, Colorado Springs Utilities, BioEnergy Corporation, Highline Electric Association, Murray Frank Greenhouse List & Lippitt LLP, McNeil Technologies, Plug Power Inc, San Miguel Power Association, Aquila, Colorado Farm Bureau, Colorado Coalition for New Energy Technologies, Colorado Renewable Energy Society, Gunnison County Electric Association, Independent Bankers of Colorado, Rocky Mountain Farmers Union, and Western Resource Advocates.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Business has never been stronger for the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Cooperative Development Center, which has been serving Colorado, New Mexico and Wyoming for almost 15 years.
The North Dakota Farmers Union 2010 Program of Policy & Action and the Rocky Mountain Farmers Union 2010 Policy both also ask that the Obama administration direct the DEA to "differentiate between industrial hemp and marijuana.
Alabama: Federation of Southern Cooperatives/Land Assistance Fund--$200,000; * Alaska: University of Alaska Anchorage--$197,783; * California: California Cooperative Development Center--$200,000; * Colorado: Rocky Mountain Farmers Union Educational & Charitable Foundation--$200,000; * Georgia: Southwest Georgia United Empowerment Zone Inc.