DENVER -- The Rocky Mountain Electrical League (RMEL) will induct Everette Chartier, a national director for management consulting and engineering firm R.
What does RMEL stand for?
RMEL stands for Rocky Mountain Electrical League (Denver, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RMEL in our Acronym Attic
- Review of Middle East Economics and Finance (journal)
- Regional Media Emergency Forum (UK)
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Canada (Alberta, Canada)
- Reference Media Evaluation Guide
- Raven Moon Entertainment, Inc.
- Reasonably Maximally Exposed Individual
- Reflex Myoclonic Epilepsy of Infancy (neurophysiology)
- Retinaculum Musculorum Extensorum Imum (muscle)
- Robert Michael Educational Institute (Voorhees, NJ)
- Religious and Moral Education Press (UK)
- Reverse Mortgage Education Project (AARP Foundation)
- Revit Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (Software for MEP Professional)
- Resource Management Expense Reporting
- Rocky Mountain Equi-Rhythm (equine therapy; Niwot, CO)
- Risk Mitigation Engineering Review Questionnaire
- Radon Measurement and Elimination Services (Wisconsin)
- Resource Management and Environmental Studies (various universities)
- Rocky Mountain Environmental Services (Colorado)
- Rocky Mountain Expedition Services (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to her role on GTC's Board, Tietjen also serves on the Rocky Mountain Electrical League Foundation, the Girl Scouts Mile High Council and the Virginia Engineering Foundation.