org fundraising efforts BALTIMORE, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week from May 6-10, 2013, Sylvan Learning and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory have joined forces on two initiatives that celebrate teachers and reward their efforts in meaningful ways.
What does RMCF stand for?
RMCF stands for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMCF
We have 3 other meanings of RMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Recombinase-Mediated Cassette Exchange
- Remote Monitoring and Control Equipment (US DoD)
- Representatives of the Massaleit Community in Exile
- Rocky Mountain Construction Equipment, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Rotational Molding Center of Excellence (Pennsylvania College of Technology; Williamsport, PA)
- Rat Microvascular Coronary Endothelial Cells
- Rocky Mountain Cycling Education Foundation
- Real Madrid Club de Fútbol (Spanish football club; Madrid, Spain)
- Rhein-Main Christian Fellowship (Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Rocky Mountain Cat Fanciers (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship (Littleton, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Area Coordinating Group (US federal government inter-agency administrative body; Lakewood, CO)
- Rocky Mountain Color Guard Association (Denver, CO)
- Rajshahi Medical College Hospital (Rajshahi, Bangladesh)
- Rat Melanin-Concentrating Hormone
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
- Rétro Motor Club de Hesbaye (French; Belgian automobile club; Hesbaye, Belgium)
- Royal Manchester Children's Hospital (UK)
- Rod Monochromacy 1
- Rat Mast Cell Histamine Assay
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A third-generation family-owned coffee roaster, has announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc, to introduce a line of gourmet Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Flavored Coffees.
Cold Stone Creamery and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory have announced that they will be extending their co-branding agreement, begun on a trial basis last October.
About Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
5 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.
Under the terms of the proposed agreement, seven franchised stores will be co-branded with both the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and the Cold Stone Creamery brands.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory required a comprehensive yet affordable data security solution that satisfied the PCI compliance and connectivity needs of both corporate stores and franchise locations.
July 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Inc.