uk Auto Business News - 26 March 2012 Rocky Mountain Automotive Press, a professional association of automotive media representing print, Web and broadcast journalists in the Rocky Mountain West area, has recognised the 2012 Audi A6 3.
What does RMAP stand for?
RMAP stands for Rocky Mountain Automotive Press
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMAP
We have 10 other meanings of RMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Republican Movement of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Records Management Office
- Risk Management and Operation
- Repeated Measures Analysis of Variance
- Radar Map
- Refugee Medical Assistance Program
- Remote Memory Access Protocol
- Resource Management in Asia-Pacific (Australia)
- Road Maintenance and Abandonment Plan
- Rockford Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Resource Management Application Programming Interface (Sun Microsystems)
- Receptor Model Applied to Patterns In Space
- Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety (UK)
- Removal Action Report
- Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders
- Rocky Mountain Association of Recruiters (Colorado and Wyoming)
- Rocky Mountain Airedale Rescue of Colorado
- Risk Managed Absolute Return Strategies
- Rate Monotonic Analysis for Real-Time Systems (SEI project)
- Relational Ministry Action (Youth for Christ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autos: Safest Cars in America/Safest Sport Utility Vehicle * New England Motor Press Association: Official Winter Vehicle of New England * Northwest Automotive Press Association: Best SUV * Northwest Automotive Press Association: Best Off-road SUV * Playboy: Best SUV * Popular Mechanics: Automotive Excellence award - Off-road Ability * Ruedas ESPN: Best SUV * Rocky Mountain Automotive Press Association: Best SUV * Society of Plastics Engineers: Environmental Innovation award * Texas Auto Writers Association: SUV of Texas * Texas Auto Writers Association: Full-size SUV of Texas * Ward's: 10 Best Interiors * Utah Rides: 2011 Truck/SUV of the Year 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Nearly two decades ago, Jeep invented the premium SUV segment with the introduction of the Jeep Grand Cherokee.
uk Auto Business News - 23 March 2012 Rocky Mountain Automotive Press has recognised the 2012 Audi A6 3.
Ram Heavy Duty awarded Outstanding Truck of 2010 at the Denver Auto Show - Rocky Mountain Automotive Press cite outstanding utility, interior amenities and functionality - Back-to-back wins for Ram Trucks following last year's victory for the Ram 1500 DENVER, April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Rocky Mountain Automotive Press association (RMAP) today named the all-new Ram 3500 Heavy Duty pickup its 2010 Outstanding Truck.
All-new 2009 Dodge Ram and Dodge Challenger awarded "Truck of the Year" and "Car of the Year" by the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press Association -- All-new 2009 Dodge Ram continues to haul in major awards, winning 14 since introduction -- All-new 2009 Dodge Challenger continues to impress with its blending of unmistakable modern-day American muscle-car design, proven quality, best-in-class back seat head- and leg-room and technology AUBURN HILLS, Mich.
On top of a second month of sales improvements, Dodge Ram 1500 was awarded the 2009 Truck of the Year and the Dodge Challenger was awarded the 2009 Car of the Year by the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press Association.