In 2009 he served as elected Secretary of the local AAPG Section, the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists.
What does RMAG stand for?
RMAG stands for Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists (Denver, Colorado)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RMAG
We have 6 other meanings of RMAG in our Acronym Attic
- Rubber Manufacturers' Association of Finland
- Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (Nigeria)
- Rician Multiple-Access Fading Channel
- Red Mexicana de Accion Frente al Libre Comercio (Spanish: Mexican Network Against Free Trade)
- Rabbit Male Accessory Gland
- Recursive Macro Actuated Generator
- Regional Multiprofessional Audit Group (UK)
- Regional Mutual Assistance Group (utilities; various locations)
- Research Management Advisory Group (King's College London; UK)
- Risk Management Advisory Group (National Automated Clearing House Association)
- Real Money Auction House (gaming)
- Royal Museums for Art and History (Belgium)
- Retail Management Assessment Inventory (various locations)
- Revista Meio Ambiente Industrial (Portuguese: Industrial Environment Magazine; Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- RHEMA Ministerial Association International
- Royal Manticoran Astrophysics Investigation Agency (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Rocky Mountain Association for Institutional Research
- Regional Maintenance Automated Information System (Navy)
- Recording Musicians Association of Japan
- Rabbit Muscle Adenylate Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference was hosted by the Colorado Oil & Gas Association and the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists.
She is also a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists and the Society of Petroleum Engineers.
His professional affiliations include: -0- -- Independent Petroleum Association of America -- Denver International Petroleum Society -- Society of Professional Earth Scientists -- American Institute of Professional Geologists -- Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists -- World Future Society -- Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics -- Colorado Council of Mediators and Mediation Organizations -- Society for International Development -- He is listed in Who's Who in the World and Who's Who in the West.
Lindsey is a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists and the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists.
This event combines two important regional meetings: * The 18th annual Rocky Mountain Natural Gas Strategy Conference and Investment Forum, presented by Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA), and * The Rocky Mountain Natural Gas Geology & Resources Conference, presented by the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists and the Denver Geophysical Society.
This event combines two important regional meetings: the 18th annual Rocky Mountain Natural Gas Strategy Conference and Investment Forum, presented by Colorado Oil & Gas Association (COGA), and the Rocky Mountain Natural Gas Geology & Resources Conference, presented by the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists and the Denver Geophysical Society.
Two Great Meetings, One Great Event Creating a unique opportunity for the scientific and business communities to gather in a single venue, the Rocky Mountain Section AAPG Meeting, hosted by the Rocky Mountain Association of Geologists, will be held at the same time as the Colorado Oil & Gas Association's (COGA) annual Conference & Forum.