The undies, sold by Colorado company Rocky Flats Gear, feature cute fig leaf patterns over the sensitive area, with the leaves made out of material promising to "block natural and man-made radiation.
What does RFO stand for?
RFO stands for Rocky Flats (Operations) Office (Department Of Energy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RFO
We have 85 other meanings of RFO in our Acronym Attic
- Responsible Finance Officer (UK)
- Restrictive Flow Orifice
- Retained Foreign Object (healthcare)
- Revue des Facultés Catholiques de l'Ouest
- Richard Friis-Olsen (UK medical supplies company)
- Right Foot Only (dance game)
- Right Forward Outside Edge (ice skates)
- Rising Force Online (massive multiplayer online game)
- Risk Factor Obesity (weight management program; University of California, Los Angeles)
- River Flood Outlook (various organizations)
- Runners Feeding Others (Ohio)
- Rail Freight Operators Association
- Reasonable Factor other than Age (law)
- Removed from Old Album
- Request for Order Acceptance
- Research Foundation Other Activities
- Responsible Firearms Owners of Alberta (Canada)
- Rolla Friends of the Animals (Rolla, MO)
- Reading First Ohio Center (reading education program)
- Ready for Operation Certificate (equipment certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geoppinger of Waite, Schneider, Bayless & Chesley, a Cincinnati law firm, have received the prestigious 2009 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Public Justice Foundation for their work on the Rocky Flats Nuclear Weapons Plant Litigation.
9781576753903 Making the impossible possible; leading extraordinary performance--the Rocky Flats story.
It certainly wasn't the dirtiest spot within Colorado's 6,250-acre Rocky Flats plant--a Superfund site of epic proportions that had once been a nuclear weapons complex during the Cold War.
Rocky Flats nuclear facility became the Department of Energy's (DOE) golden child in July when the last of the weapons-grade plutonium stored there was shipped away ahead of schedule.
In 1999, the DOE announced a policy change: henceforth, the National Forest Service (NFS) would use prescribed burns to clear vegetation surrounding DOE nuclear facilities at Los Alamos, Hanford, Idaho National Nuclear Engineering Lab (INNEL), Rocky Flats and Savannah River.
Nuclear Knickknacks From an article in The Capital Times of Madison, Wisconsin, on an Energy Department inspector general's report noting that used bomb parts from the former Rocky Flats nuclear plant in Colorado were being made into candy dishes and paperweights: "The items, taken from trash bins after weapons production stopped at the plant in 1989, were not radioactive.
The first shipment of 26 drums of transuranic radioactive waste has left Colorado's Rocky Flats Environmental Technology site for permanent disposal at the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP) near Carlsbad, N.