th] at the Hilton Hotel in Gaithersburg, Maryland and was sponsored by Montgomery College, Montgomery County Commuter Services, Rockville Economic Development, Inc.
What does REDI stand for?
REDI stands for Rockville Economic Development, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REDI
We have 27 other meanings of REDI in our Acronym Attic
- Rochester and Elmore District Health Service (Australia)
- Rapid Expeditionary Deployment Initiative (US Army)
- Reachback Engineer Data Integration (US Army)
- Regional Emergency Disaster Inventory
- Remote Electronic Desktop Integration
- Renewable Energy Development Initiative
- Renewable Energy Development Institute (Willits, CA)
- Request for Engineering Disposition Instruction (US Air Force)
- Research and Education Institute (Alta Bates Summit Medical Center; Berkeley, CA)
- Resilience Education and Drug Information (Australia)
- rural economic development initiative
- Realtime Engine Diagnostics-Prognostics
- Regional Economic Development and Investment Agency (Bulgaria)
- Réseau Européen d'Information et de Documentation sur l'Amérique Latine (French: European Network for Information and Documentation on Latin America)
- Real Estate Development and Investment Company (Southfield, Michigan)
- Readiness Improvement Through Correspondence Training
- Revista Electronica de Investigacion Educative (Spanish)
- Red por los Derechos de la Infancia en México (Spanish: Network for Children's Rights in Mexico; Mexico)
- Runway Exit Design Interactive Model
- Recherche et Développement en Ingénierie Pédagogique (French: Research and Development in Teaching Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The awards ceremony was sponsored by Montgomery College, Hughes Network Systems, LLC, Montgomery County Commuter Services, and Rockville Economic Development, Inc.
Benion, CEcD, Associate Director, Rockville Economic Development, Inc.