Activities in Maine include (all events are on March 23 unless otherwise noted): At Rockland District High School in Rockland, Youthlinks will be "Airing Big Tobacco's Dirty Laundry" by advertising the lies propagated by tobacco companies, as well as statistics on the consequences of tobacco use.
What does RDHS stand for?
RDHS stands for Rockland District High School (Rockland, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RDHS
We have 14 other meanings of RDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Rapidly Destructive Hip Disease (also known as Rapidly Progressive Hip Disease)
- Registered Dental Hygienist in Extended Functions
- Research Development and Human Factors Laboratory (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Royal Dental Hospital of Melbourne (Australia)
- Residual Demand Hop-Count Product
- Research and Development High Performance Computing System (US NOAA)
- Regina Dominican High School (Wilmette, IL)
- Reno Diet-Heart Study (Reno, NV)
- Resident Duty Hour Standards (healthcare)
- River Dell Regional High School (Oradell, New Jersey)
- Rosebery District High School (Tasmania)
- Rear Door Heat Exchanger (server component)
- Radar Doppler à Impulsions (French military plane radar)
- Radiation Dynamics Incorporated
- Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging, PSC (Owensboro, Kentucky)
- Rainfall Dependent Infiltration
- Ramsey Did It (JonBenet Ramsey theory)
- Range-Doppler Interferometry
- Raw Data Interface (computing)
- Real Disposable Income (economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Location: Rockland District High School, 400 Broadway Street, Rockland.