The NYSPHA felt it was important to apply for the accreditation grant because we truly believe in our mission to advance best practices in public health, and assist in promoting and protecting community health and the environment," said Alleyne, who is an APHA member and director of epidemiology and public health planning at Rockland County Department of Health in Pomona, N.
What does RCDOH stand for?
RCDOH stands for Rockland County Department of Health (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RCDOH in our Acronym Attic
- Resource Conservation District of Monterey County (Salinas, CA)
- Repair Cycle Document Number
- Research Career Development Network (University of Adelaide; Australia)
- Radar Cloud Detection Report Not Available
- Relaxed Circular Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Rust, Cracks, Dents, Nicks, Burrs (inspection item list; US Army)
- Radar Cloud Detection Report No Echoes Observed
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Breakdown Until ....
- Regional Case Development Officer
- Regional Command Duty Officer (US Coast Guard)
- Radar Cloud Detector Inoperative Due to Maintenance Until ....
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix (Phoenix, AZ)
- Rarefaction-Condensation Differential Potential
- Residential Construction Demonstration Project (manufactured energy efficient housing)
- Responsabilidad Civil de Pasajeros (Guatemala)
- Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata
- Roosevelt County Democratic Party (New Mexico)
- Rural Community Development Practitioner (Gambia)
- Rural Community Development Program (Nepal)
- Rutherford County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This information was compiled with the help of the Rockland County Department of Health, The Office of the County Executive, The American Cancer Society, and Frontline Communications.