And within the Stonewall Bank Yelloweye Rockfish Conservation Area, salmon angling is limited to trolling-only on all-depth halibut days.
What does RCA stand for?
RCA stands for Rockfish Conservation Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCA
We have 460 other meanings of RCA in our Acronym Attic
- Revealed Comparative Advantage (economics)
- Revue Responsabilité Civile et Assurances (French: Liability and Insurance Review)
- Rialto Center for the Arts (Atlanta, GA)
- Right Coronary Artery
- Ringgit Cost Averaging
- Riot Control Agent
- Riparian Conservation Area
- Ripple Carry Adder
- Risk, Control and Audit (various companies)
- Road Controlling Authority
- Rodeo Cowboys of America
- Rogue Canine Agility, Inc. (Phoenix, OR)
- Rolling-Circle Amplification
- Roman Collar Amnesia
- Root Cause Analysis
- Root Certificate Authority (computer security software)
- Rotary Centre for the Arts (Canada)
- Route Cause Analysis (accident investigation technique)
- Royal Canadian Academy of Arts (Canada)
- Royal Canadian Artillery
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the other side of the regulatory coin the 2007 Marine Sport Fishing Regulations include additional measures to protect yelloweye and canary rockfish by limiting fishing for certain species in the Stonewall Bank Rockfish Conservation Area (all year) and seaward of the 40-fathom curve (from April 1 to Sept.