Melbourne, Sept 7 (ANI): The Rocket Racing League, which is a proposed racing league that would use rocket powered aircraft to race in a closed-circuit air racetrack, will have aircrafts flying at speeds of up to 480 km/hr.
What does RRL stand for?
RRL stands for Rocket Racing League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRL
We have 74 other meanings of RRL in our Acronym Attic
- Relay Rack Location (telecommunications)
- Reliance Retail Limited (Reliance Industries Limited)
- Reliance Retail Ltd. (various locations)
- Remote Reference Layer
- Resource Requirements List
- Retail Ready Line (automated packing system; Ishida Europe; Netherlands)
- Review of Related Literature
- Rhino Resort Ltd
- Road Runners Lyon (French roller hockey club)
- Rock and Roll Library (Boston, MA)
- Runway Remaining Lights
- Record Retention Limitation Agreement (taxation)
- Rodney Robinson Landscape Architects (Wilmington, DE)
- Red River Lutheran Church (Kennedy, MN)
- Redwood Region Logging Conference (Eureka, CA)
- Rochester Regional Library Council (New York)
- Radio Regulations and Licensing Department (National Telecommunications Commission; Philippines)
- Rock River Leisure Estates (Edgerton, WI)
- Ready Rangers Liberation Front (website)
- Rail Revolving Loan and Grant Program (Iowa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the company's ground and flight test programs for the Rocket Racing League over the past year has resulted in flight research data that will be applied to allow for superior vehicle tracking and passenger safety.
Sep 3, 2008 Armadillo Aerospace Armadillo Aerospace's liquid oxygen and alcohol engine completed three test flights on 25-26 August at Clinton Sherman Industrial Airpark in Burns Flat, Oklahoma in a modified Rocket Racing League Velocity XL.
He will discuss his life spent turning impossible dreams into reality such as creating a global space university, flying the first private tourist to the International Space Station and inventing the Rocket Racing League.
He is a member of the Board of Directors of Fast Pencil, The Rocket Racing League and TJ Martell Foundation.
I would like to personally thank the FAA for their assistance through this process," said Granger Whitelaw, Rocket Racing League Chief Executive Officer.
CAPTION(S): 4 photos, 4 boxes Photo: (1) An artist's rendition depicts what competition in the Rocket Racing League could look like when it opens, possibly as early as next fall.
Rocket Racing League[R] (RRL[R]), a sports and gaming franchise based on competitions of piloted rocket-powered aircraft, today announced that the Rocket Racing League iPad Game is now available in the Apple iTunes App Store.