Rockefeller also provided funding for the creation of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (later renamed Rockefeller University) in New York City.
What does RIMR stand for?
RIMR stands for Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIMR
We have 2 other meanings of RIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Reserve Indication of Mobilization
- Richard Morszeck Warenzeichen
- Rectal Internal Mucosal Prolapse (colorectal medicine)
- Research Institute of Marine Products (Vietnam)
- Right Index of Myocardial Performance (echocardiography)
- Risk Management Program (usually seen as RMP)
- Ravi Shankar Institute for Music and Performing Arts
- Rhode Island Minority Police Association
- Rim of the Pacific
- Receive Interrupt Mask Register (telecommunications)
- Rugby Is My Religion
- Rugby Is My Religion (Waterloo, Australia business)
- R&D Information Management System
- Radar Image Modeling System
- Radio Interference Measuring Set
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (also seen as RGIMS; India)
- Ranging and Integrity Monitoring Stations
- Recirculation Infusion Mash System (brewing)
- Records Image Management System (USAID)
- Records Information Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1951, he was a visiting investigator at the Hospital of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.
Rockefeller founded Rockefeller University in 1901 as The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.