The company owns, develops and manages commercial real estate and provides real estate services through its subsidiaries Rockefeller Group Development Corporation; Cushman & Wakefield; CommonWealth Partners; Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services and Rockefeller Group Business Centers.
What does RGTS stand for?
RGTS stands for Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RGTS
- Reliance Gas Transportation Infrastructure Ltd.
- Rotary-Gateway Teen Leadership Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rheotaxial Growth and Thermal Oxidation
- Reverse Gossip Transfer Protocol
- Reverse Gossip Transport
- Al-Raha Group for Technical Services (est. 1986; Saudi Arabia)
- Real Time Gross Settlement (funds transfer systems)
- Remi Girardin Transport Services (UK; est. 1993)
- Rockefeller Group Technology Solutions (New York, NY)
- Rajiv Gandhi Technical University (India)
- Rajiv Gandhi University (India)
- Remote Graphics Unit
- Resort Gifts Unlimited (Tempe, AZ)
- Responsible Governmental Unit
- Revenue-Generating Unit
- Revolutionary Girl Utena (anime)
- Richmont Graduate University (Atlanta, GA)
- Ring Generation Unit
- Russian Grain Union (est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EADS TELECOM North America, an enterprise telephony and contact center provider, and Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, Inc.
Helmuth, president and CEO of Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, Inc.
Another subsidiary, the Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, provides telephone and data services to buildings in Midtown Manhattan, including Rockefeller Center.
Customer Testimonial: Rockefeller Group Telecom Services Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, a proven leader in the delivery of managed communications solutions, has trialed the Prominence Networks' MediaIP products and plans to incorporate them into their forthcoming VoIP-based offerings.
Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services plans to introduce the solution across the country in fourth quarter 2004.
High-tech additions to the building include fiber optics, plus a PBX system - a centralized communications service and the core of our new in-house telephone system - installed by Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, Inc.
; PMC-Sierra; Procket Networks; Raza Microelectronics; Redux Communications; Riverstone Networks; Rockefeller Group Telecommunications Services, Inc.