What: Rock-Tenn Company Fourth Quarter Earnings Release When: October 26, 2000, at 11:00 a.
What does RKT stand for?
RKT stands for Rock-Tenn Company (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RKT
We have 6 other meanings of RKT in our Acronym Attic
- Rothmans King Size (cigarettes)
- Regionaal Katholiek Schoolbestuur Gouda (Dutch: Regional Catholic School Gouda; Gouda, Netherlands)
- Refined Kolmogorov Similarity Hypothesis
- Seoul Air Base (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Osan Air Base (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Rashtriya Kranti Samajwadi Party (India)
- Raven Knob Scout Reservation (camping)
- Kimpo Airport (Seoul, South Korea)
- Suwon Airport (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Reverse Knowledge Transfer (knowledge management)
- RockSim file (Apogee Components rocketry simulation program file extension)
- Rodinger Kunststoff Technik GmbH (German: Roding Plastics Technology; Roding, Germany)
- Rotating Kernel Transformation (medical imaging)
- Ranger Kids Training Conference (Royal Rangers)
- Research and Knowledge Translation Committee (Canada Insitutes of Health Research)
- Rencana Kerja Tindak Lanjut (Indonesian poverty reduction movement)
- Rakotaru (parkour team; UK)
- Reactor (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE: RKT) announced today a $50 per ton price increase on its uncoated recycled paperboard (URB) effective with shipments on March 5, 2007.
July 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE: RKT) today reported that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $.
ATLANTA, April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock-Tenn Company (NASDAQ-NMS: RKTN) today reported that its Board of Directors declared a dividend of $.
Berkley Corporation (NYSE: BER), Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE: RKT), and SeaBright Insurance Holdings, Inc.
ATLANTA, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Rock-Tenn Company (NASDAQ-NMS: RKTN) today reported that in its earnings release dated April 15, 1994 an inadvertent error was made in the weighted average common shares outstanding for the second quarter which ended March 31, 1994.
Rock-Tenn Company (NYSE:RKT) will hold a conference call to discuss its first quarter of fiscal 2007 results and other topics that may be raised during the discussion on Thursday, January 25, 2007, at 11:00 a.
NASDAQ-NMS: POBR), announced today that one of its wholly owned subsidiaries sold 150,000 shares of its investment in the common stock of Rock-Tenn Company (NASDAQ: RKTN) for an after-tax gain of $1,342,000.