The Rock Island Clean Line will connect 3,500 MW of renewable power from northwest Iowa to communities in Illinois and other states to the east.
What does RICL stand for?
RICL stands for Rock Island Clean Line (transmission line project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RICL
We have 5 other meanings of RICL in our Acronym Attic
- Research Institute of Chemical Industry (China)
- Riga Fondu Birzas Cenu Indekss (Riga Stock Exchange Price Index, Latvia)
- Rogers International Commodity Index (trademark of Beeland Interests, Inc.)
- Research Institute for Computing and Information Systems
- Rapid Initial Communications Kit
- Repeater Interface Communications Kit (Motorola)
- Rhode Island Canoe/Kayak Association
- Research Institute for Cooking and Kitchen Intelligence (Charlotte, NC)
- Research Institute for Catholic Liturgy
- Research Institute for Comparative Literature (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Reflection Interference Contrast Microscopy
- Regional Institute of Co-Operative Management (India)
- Renewal in Christ Ministries
- Rhode Island Computer Museum Warehouse (North Kingstown, RI)
- Rooted in Christ Ministries (UK)
- Rome International Center for Materials Science Superstripes (Rome, Italy)
- Research in Continuing Medical Education (conference)
- Rhode Island Coalition for Minority Investment (Providence, RI)
- Rock Island County Metropolitan Mass Transit District (Ilinois; aka MetroLink)
- Radar Inputs Counter Measures Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 GW of wind energy from northwestern Iowa to Illinois and other states to the east by Rock Island Clean Line LLC.
Clean Line Energy Partners- Rock Island Clean Line ($1.