OTC Bulletin Board: PFVI) today announced a multi-year, revenue sharing agreement to install its innovative Voice Integrated Platform System (VIPS) in the central switching office of Rock Hill Telephone Company in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
What does RHTC stand for?
RHTC stands for Rock Hill Telephone Company (South Dakota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHTC
We have 4 other meanings of RHTC in our Acronym Attic
- Religare Health Trust (various locations)
- Repsol Honda Team (motorcycle racing)
- Restricted Hour Tariff
- Retinohypothalamic Tract
- Retractable Hard Top (convertible autos)
- Richtig Hartes Training
- Right Hand Traffic (driving regulations)
- Right Hypertrophia
- Rahman Hydraulic Tin Berhad
- Rental Housing Tax Credits (Indiana)
- Rural Health Training Center
- Rehna Hain Tere Dil Mein (Hindi movie)
- Reactor Hydraulic Test Facility
- Recombinant Human Tissue Factor (pharmaceutical sciences)
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls (Tinton Falls, NJ)
- Rental Housing Trust Fund (Hawaii)
- Recombinant Human Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor
- Recombinant Human Transforming Growth Factor
- Recombinant Human Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase
- Recombinant Human Cytosolic Thymidine Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
He began discussions with a large independent telephone company in the early days of 1993 and, together with a group of forward thinkers at the Rock Hill Telephone Company, founded what is now known as Info Avenue Internet Services.
Rock Hill Telephone Company, Roseville Telephone Company, RSL Com USA, Sandhill Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
The Newbridge 36150 MainStreet switch faced a number of competitive products in our decision-making process to standardize," said Pete Morrison, Network Facilities Engineering associate at Rock Hill Telephone Company.