The NLRB complaint alleges that the Rochester Regional Joint Board of Workers United, an SEIU affiliate, committed unfair labor practices by negotiating to insert new language in a labor contract that reduced the pay and work opportunities of the employees, Sharron Rodrigue and Tina Mayotte.
What does RRJB stand for?
RRJB stands for Rochester Regional Joint Board (New York; labor union)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rubber Research Institute of Vietnam (Vietnam General Rubber Corporation)
- Railroad Jerk (band)
- Rappahannock Regional Jail (Virginia)
- Registration Reject
- Renewable Resources Journal (est. 1982)
- Revue de la Recherche Juridique (French: Journal of Legal Research; est. 1976)
- Road Riders for Jesus (motorcycle ministry; Hillsboro, MO)
- Rubber Ring Joint (plumming pipes)
- Russian Regional Jet (program)
- Repeated Rebound Jump for 15 Seconds
- Ruth Rales Jewish Family Services
- Robert R. Jones Homes (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Robidoux Redevelopment Joint Venture (real estate company; St. Joseph, MO)
- Radio Rurale de Kayes (French radio station)
- Random Rotation of Key
- Rhodesian Ridgeback Klubben (Danish: Rhodesian Ridgeback Club; dog club)
- Riva-Rocci Korotkoff
- Roof Radial Kit (ham radio)
- Road Runner Karting Club (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I also want to express Frontier's thanks to the Rochester Regional Joint Board, Workers United Local 2714 for partnering with the Company to facilitate the creation of jobs.
UNITE officers elected: Bruce Raynor, President Edgar Romney, Secretary-Treasurer Bill Lee, Executive Vice President Mark Fleischman, Executive Vice President UNITE International Vice President: John Alleruzzo, IVP, Canadian Director Noel Beasley, IVP, Manager of the Midwest Regional Joint Board Ernest Bennett, IVP, Organizing Director Harold Bock, IVP, Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Joint Board Gary Bonnadonna, IVP, Manager of the Rochester Regional Joint Board Clayola Brown, IVP, Civil Rights Director May Y.