and he is principal trombonist of the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra.
What does RPO stand for?
RPO stands for Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPO
We have 96 other meanings of RPO in our Acronym Attic
- Retail Postal Outlet (Canada Post)
- Retailer Performance Overview (Vauxhall)
- Retired Police Officer
- Return Purchase Order
- Reuse Project Officer
- Revertive Pulse - Originating
- Revolutions Per Orbit
- Richmond Philharmonic Orchestra (Richmond, VA)
- Right Posterior Oblique
- Rightmost Previous Occurrence
- Rolling Pullout (aircraft maneuver)
- Route Planning Officer (US Air Force)
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Royal Plaster-Ornament (Canada)
- Rubber Processing Oil
- Rugby Pays d'Olmes (French rugby team)
- Run/Pass Option (football)
- Runtime Page Optimizer
- Rutgers Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Rzecznik Praw Obywatelskich (Polish: Ombudsman)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We read that Still's ballet Sahdji was premiered May 22, 1931, by the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Howard Hanson.
Other community and business activities include membership on the boards of Chase Manhattan Bank - Regional Advisory Board, Genesee Country Museum, Greater Rochester Visitors Association, Center for Governmental Research, Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, Industrial Management Council and United Neighborhood Centers of Greater Rochester.